Here are 15 things I learned at Willow Creek on December 25th.
- You can get a really good parking space.
- The church campus is very quiet.
- Don’t expect a huge welcome from the greeters
- If you pull hard enough on the doors they will come open, but an alarm will sound.
- You can pick any seat you like.
- The police station is apparently less than 3 minutes away.
- Running through the parking lot like a kid playing freeze tag screaming “What did I do, what did I do.” while the police chase you is not a good idea.
- Police officers do not like to run
- In case you were wondering the new Taser X26 really does work.
- The police are very understanding when calmly given an explanation.
-It takes a couple of days for the effects of a tazor to completely wear off.
- Willow Creek did not have services on Christmas Day,
One thing I learned from R.C.Sproul, There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't.